Tuesday 24 March 2020

5TH GRADE: HOMEWORK DAY 5- DATE: 24-03-2020

Good morning guys!!!!

Today we are trying to talk in English. This is today's homework:
 
1- Do the DATECHART.

2- Ayer copiaste en tu libreta algunas cosas de cómo formar el pasado en inglés. Hoy seguimos copiando ésto justo debajo de donde os quedásteis ayer:
Ponéis como título EXCEPTIONS: 

Image result for explicación del pasado regular en ingles niños

Si hay algún verbo que no conocéis su significado lo buscáis en https://www.wordreference.com/

      3- Os dejo aquí abajo un cuadro resumen para que le echéis un vistazo y si surge alguna duda, ya sabéis, ponedme un comentario en el blog con vuestro nombre y os responderé.

Conjugación verbo work en pasado simple en inglés.  


4- Y para acabar, aquí tenéis una actividad online para practicar. 
Al final de la misma, os dirá la puntuación que habéis obtenido. En esta página web, en la actividad 2, lo que tenéis que hacer es pasar todas las frases a pasado. 

Por ejemplo:

-La primera frase dice:             John cleans the car
Pues tenéis que pasar esa frase a pasado quitando la S ( que es de presente) al verbo y añadiendo -ED.
                                                 John cleanED the car.


  5- Dejar un comentario en el blog diciéndome qué tal estáis y la puntuación que habéis obtenido en la actividad.
Recuerda que para dejar un comentario debes pinchar en ANONYMOUS.

Blog example: Good morning Blanca!! I'm great/fine/happy/bored/ sad/tired...!!! How are you?. My final score on the online activity is .................Your name. 5th grade.


15 comments:

  1. Hello Blanca!!!
    I'm very good and in the game I got an eight

    Marcos 5 Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Blanca,the homework are very easy, and the online games are cool, I don t have doubts. Have a nice day!

    Jorge Candela 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already copied it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blanca, I got a 9 for 10

    ariadna 5TH GRADE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning,I´ve finished the homework,I´ve got a nine.Enjoy your day.Alejandro 5th grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I Ivan Navarro and I starting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning, the games are very easy . I ve got a 8. This March is very rainy. LEIRE.A 5º grade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finis and I have a eigh.
    Ivan Navarro 5TH grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Blanca I am finis the test and Its very easy. Bye have a nice day. Manuel 5th grade

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, the past simple are very easy;)
    In the test I have 8.
    Sofia 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Blanca. I ve got a 7. Bye. Manuel 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I´m doing my homework for this quarintine.
    AINHOA 5TH grade

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have already copied it.
    I'm Alvaro 5th grade

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good night Blanca , i ´ m bored hw are you ? my score in the online activity is 9´5 irene 5th grade

    #stayinhouseplease

    ReplyDelete