Thursday 23 January 2020

5TH GRADE: UNIT 3: Was / Were




PASADO (was /were)


                        Ejercicio 1                               Ejercicio 2        

                             

      

 Elige WAS o WERE



1. Where  you yesterday morning?
2. How old  you in 2004?
3.  you born in Argentina?
4. What  your grandfather’s job?
5. Who  the original James Bond?
6. When  the Olympics in Sydney, Australia?
7. When  your sister born?
8.  you in bed at 1am last night?
9. Who  you with last night?
10. What  the date (la fecha) last Monday?
11.  you sick (enfermo) last week?
12. Who  Nicole Kidman’s first husband?

 Consulta las soluciones




GAMES:







28 comments:

  1. I like your games Blanca:Alba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Blanca,the games are very funny!!
    Leire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Blanca i love your games xxx
    Nuria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Blanca, these games are very cool and besides playing we learn. Lola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Blanca you games are very very funny


    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love you for the game and a Blanca


    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the games.
    The games are very funny.
    Vera.5°:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your blog and are games

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Blanca i love the games dina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello
    The games are very cool I love it.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Blanca,
    I like your games and also the games it's very very funny.
    Bay,see you Blanca ;)
    XXXXXXX
    Michelle


    ReplyDelete
  12. Bye,bye..5th grade Blanca

    ReplyDelete
  13. the games are cool and funny Ángel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Blanca I loves your blog and yours activites
    Sorry,for the time
    XXX Marta 5TH grade

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Blanca. Your videos are fantastic.
    Laura Martí

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Blanca, I am playing games and I am also studying.

    Alba Muñoz 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am studing game.Manuel 5 grade

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Blanca the videos are fantastic mi parents see the too theyr like
    and I playing the games

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blanca these games are very easy, I think you have to put others more difficult.

    Alejandro

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Blanca , I finished the games

    Martina Muñoz 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I play the games are wonderfull. It´s very easy.
    Jorge Soriano Palao. 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Blanca!!! I am playing the games. they are very easy.

    ARIADNA 5TH GRADE

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Blanca!! I finis the games,are easy.
    LEYRE CASTILLO 5TH GRADE.

    ReplyDelete