Monday 30 March 2020

4TH GRADE. HOMEWORK.-DATE: 31-03-2020



Good morning kids!!! Today it's Tuesday and we are going to start with our English class!!!!

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esta semana vamos a trabajar LA HORA en inglés, así de esta manera podremos decir a qué hora tiene lugar nuestra rutina diaria.

1- Vamos a sacar nuestra libreta de inglés, y en una hoja en blanco que  no sea la hoja donde apuntamos el vocabulario, vamos a poner la fecha y ponemos de título: 

WHAT TIME IS IT??  (qué hora es?)
WHAT IS THE TIME?? (cuál es la hora?)

Para preguntar por la hora en inglés, lo puedo hacer de las dos maneras que están ahí arriba.

Copio este dibujo en mi libreta o también lo puedo imprimir y pegarlo en la libreta.

Lo leo y estudio los ejemplos que están en la parte de abajo de la hoja.

2- Escucho la canción de las horas.





3- Ahora practico lo aprendido:
  • Look and learn
  • Look and choose the correct option
  • Look and write.










THE ENGLISH LESSON HAS ALREADY  FINISHED!!!

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

BYE!!!!
























33 comments:

  1. These activities are cool!!! Blanca

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Blanca my name is Lucia and my 4th course
    your blog is fun.Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Blanca my name is Carla the game is fun . Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you blog the activities is fun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Nuria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. in the exercise one have a seven but in the exercise two i have a ten
    my name is irene of 4 grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello blanca your blog and marta is fantastic
    irene 4 grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. is beaficul and fantastic
    claudia fiz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Blanca the game is fantastic
    by Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y love your blog Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello blanca is fantastic your blog my name is irene of 4 grade

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am study and I play the games, it is beautiful.

    Jorge Candela. 5th grade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Blanca I´m studying for the exam.
    Ainhoa Huelves Muñoz.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Blanca I,m study english beacuse the exam is in Monday

    Africa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Blanca, I studying for the exam. Is very easy and the vocabulary are fantastic and very very easy. Thanks for putting so many games.
    Ivan Garcia 5th

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!!! Blanca I'm studing for the exam !!!bye
    CLAUDIA FIZ 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Blanca I am studing English

    ALBA MUÑOZ 5th grade

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Blanca!!!! I like your blog games, see you tomorrow, bye.

    MARCOS FORTE 5TH GRADE

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello Blanca, I am studying English. I looking the videos are fantastic, and the vocabulary is very ease.
    ARIADNA
    5TH GRADE

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm sorry is easy.
    Ariadna

    ReplyDelete
  21. HELLO BLANCA I AM LOOKING THE VIDEOS OF THE TIME THE FIRST AND THE SECOND
    VIDEOS ARE VERY EASY AND FUN. BYE

    AARÓN CANDELAS 5TH GRADE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Blanca i have been studying the comparatives Álvaro.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Blanca i am studying the comparatives, the games and the videos of comparatives and the clok

    AARÓN CANDELAS 5TH GRADE

    ReplyDelete
  24. HELLO BLANCA ITS HALF PAST ELEVEN.
    I AM DAVID. 4º GRADE

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Blanca, the games are cool!!
    Alicia 4th grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE THE ONLINE GAMES!!
      THANK YOU ALICIA!

      Delete
  26. Hello Blanca, the games are interesting!!
    My name is Claudia 4th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  27. hola Blanca los juegos son muy divertidos soy isabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU ISABEL!! TOMORROW, YOU WILL HAVE SOME MORE GAMES!!

      Delete