Friday 11 October 2019

5th GRADE: UNIT 1: DAILY ROUTINE

VOCABULARY. Daily Routine

To study!

1. Wake up - Despertarse
2. Get up - Levantarse
3. Have a shower - Ducharse
4. Have a bath - Bañarse 
5. Get dressed - Vestirse
6. Have breakfast - Desayunar
7. Brush (my) teeth - Cepillarse los dientes
8. Go to school - Ir al colegio
9. Study - Estudiar
10. Play with friends - Jugar con los amigos
11. Have lunch - Comer (mediodía)
12. Go home - Ir a casa
13. Do (my) homework - Hacer mis deberes
14. Have dinner - Cenar
15. Go to bed - Irse a la cama


STRUCTURE

You can use this structure to talk about routines.






Ryan's tipical day: Order the words. 

Time: A game to practice the time.



16 comments:

  1. thank you Blanca
    carla4º

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the games.
    Vera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog:)
    Vera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog:)
    Vera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Blanca!!!I am play the games and they are very cool

    MARCOS 5TH Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Blanca the first game is very easy and the second not here.
    Ivan 5th grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Blanca the first game is very very funny but the second game is not working

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Blanca , I play the games are verry funny.
    LEIRE.A 5 grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Irene 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Blanca, I love the games. Gabriel 5th

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello blanca, I finish the games. They are fantastic. Santiago.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Blanca,I finish the play,It is very easy and fun.
    CLAUDIA VIDAL IBAÑEZ.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Blanca I´am study English the first tema are very easy an the second too.

    ReplyDelete